Week 5 report (June 24 to June 30)
|Minutes of Meeting
|-Supporting monitors and run_regularly
- Supporting multiple runs
- Add build options and device-specific tests
|Tasks||- Support monitors and run_regularly
- Refactor collecting initializers and identifiers
- Add multiple run() and build options
- Add device-specific test cases
|Work done||- Added monitors and run_regularly
- Add multiple runs with build options
- Collect initializers from run space and add them to dictionary
- Support `when`, `order` slots and `run_regularly` in dictionary format
This week was mostly with support extension for standard dictionary.
Monitors, Custom events and run-regularly were included to supported objects
and thereby making
Baseexport more useful (and progressive).
run_regularly support was something I felt happy about ;) because that gave some
confidence that the standard dictionary would also able to represent intriguing concepts like
With this, the first month of the GSoC coding period was successfully completed!!! I passed First evaluations and got good feedback from mentor as well!!
Many interesting works and exploration are on the way, oh boy!